Thursday, March 11, 2010

Contract

We had an assignment this week for our First Place class to write a contract to ourselves. Here is mine:

I, TeriAnn New, hereby agree and commit to take the following steps to improve my accountability to myself and increase my chances for weight loss success:

•I will not allow negative self talk when it comes to exercise. I will be happy with what exercise I am able to do, whether it is in weights, cardio, or water aerobics. I will work on having a positive attitude when it comes to exercise.

•I will not allow myself to make excuses when it comes to being accountable to my food choices. I will write down what I eat and turn it in weekly.

•I will not allow myself to be on the bottom of the “to do” list. I will prioritize eating healthy, exercising, my bible study, and spending time with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment