Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Overwhelmed

I am sure that being overwhelmed is just another excuse for me, but it seems to have taken hold. I am being pulled many different directions these days and it makes it hard to accomplish the things that I set out to do. My mind is continually making lists of things to accomplish and get done, yet there are not enough hours in the day....this is not an excuse. It is true. I have alot on my plate (I am not talking food). I am not complaining. I am glad that the Lord has blessed me with a wonderful family. I am thankful to be on this journey.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am overwhelmed and I need your patience and help. Please help me to use the time that I have to glorify you. Lord, you are all that I need. Thank you for your comfort.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment